Independent Building Consultants and Inspectors Adelaide
Do you need the advice and services of a independent building consultant or building inspector? With over 50 years experience Planbuild has established a reputation for being one of Adelaide’s leading building consultants and inspectors.
Our inspector is part of a multi discipline award winning consultant’s practice which includes a chartered town planner, Class 1 builder and architect.
When you choose Planbuild we will provide you with services that:
- Work to your budget
- Assist you at every stage from concept to completion
- Provide effective solutions to problems.
Building Inspections and Consulting
Building inspections can involve a wide range of considerations that frequently overlap and include commonly occurring problems. Although as with most areas of the building industry, there are Australian Standard and Code guidelines in most practical situations, questions relate to contract arrangements, materials and workmanship.
The following are some of the types of building inspections and consulting that we are qualified to carry out:
- Proposed new building, alteration and extension on-site advice
- Construction (progress & final completion) inspection
- Pre-purchase inspection
- Problem inspection
- Dilapidation survey
- Schedule of condition inspection
- Building cost estimates
- Conservation inspection (heritage buildings)
- Measurement and preparation of existing building plans (with proposals)
- Maintenance survey inspection
- Fire and flood damage assessment
- Defect assessment
- Post occupancy evaluation
- Post construction approval
- Town planning review (pre-purchase or development option assessment)
Quick Contact Request
Choose Planbuild Building Inspectors
Planbuild can assist you. Whether you are based in metropolitan Adelaide or in the country our professionals will help you resolve your problem.
Download a Fact Sheet on Building Inspections from our website to learn more or contact us.
Planbuild provides professional services in all areas of planning and building in Adelaide.
Concept to Completion
Problem to Solution